Welcome

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

About I NEED A JOB!?!? ( 14 yr old )

I NEED A JOB!?!? ( 14 yr old )?
14 yr old looking for a job?! (glendale,AZ)? Okay, so I'm a 14yr old girl looking for any job. I'm at a place in my life right now, that I'm tired of asking my parents to provide for me. and I really need extra money. I'm willing too: - BABYSIT - HOUSE CLEAN - HOUSE SIT - MOW LAWNS - ANY YARD WORK - COOK(not much experience) - BE A PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR ANY JOB - RUN EXTRA ERRANDS - WASH CARS - ANYTHING ELSE: MESSAGE ME WITH JOB DETAILS. I'm not greedy with how much your willing to pay. I'm willing to receive (for any job) $20 minimum a week. I live in glendale, arizona. ( as stated above ) Transportation is not a problem for me, so I could go outside 10mile radius. I'm very mature for my age, will be willing to set up "interviews" if necessary. I have excellent experience with children being that almost all my siblings are younger than me. I'm very patient. I know how to make bottles, change diapers, etc. No experience with yardwork. BUT IM A QUICK LEARNER. Desperate to find a job! ;) EMAIL: CRonaldoisMine17@yahoo.com
Other - Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
This is unsafe to do. You may get a rapist or something worst offering you a job. Go to your friends and family to help you find a job.
Answer 2 :
I appreciate your desire to make your own money, but you really shouldn't go about it this way. Ask some adults you know if they need some things done, like work around the house, babysitting, etc. I don't know of any states that allow 14 year olds to be formally hired, but I'm sure there's plenty of stuff you could find around your neighborhood. You can also look on official employment websites like jobseeker.net or careerbuilder.com or something like that just to see if any place will formally employ you. Please be safe, there are a lot of creepers on the internet (and elsewhere) who would love to take advantage of you.
Answer 3 :
Don't trust any job offers that you get, this is a unsafe thing to do, you are marking yourself for predators, how bout you get up off your butt and go find a job instead of hoping one just falls into your lap.
Answer 4 :
You can search online for 'jobs for teens' You would also have to look at usual places where jobs are being advertised, like online sites, local newspapers, local stores of your area if they need help. Ask your parents and friends for referrals. You can also contact employment Agencies. http://www.groovejob.com/browse/jobs/ http://www.jobopenings.net/jobs.php?indu… http://www.myfirstpaycheck.com http://www.quintcareers.com/summer_job_sâ€

 Read more other entries :