Welcome

Friday, June 1, 2012

About Where Can I Find Him/Her

Where Can I Find Him/Her?
I am pretty much a champion swimmer. The lowest place I've ever gotten in a race is 3rd place. Yesterday, my Aunt had a spectacular idea. She really believes in me, so she told me we could work together to find me a swim coach. An Olympian swim coach. She wants me to be in the Olympics. I'd love to, quite frankly. She told me If we find one she'll take me to training every day. I would be allowed to compete in the Olympics the very next time it held place. I would be old enough. I really want to, also. BUT! If anyone knows how I could contact someone about that, PLEASE! Tell me everything! I promised my 2 year old cousin I'd take her to see the fireworks! I want to keep my promise!!! Thank you very much. PS:Answer ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT HELPING ME! PPS: I need someone who could come to Phoenix, AZ or Glendale, AZ. Not much farther. Thanks!
Swimming & Diving - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
check with the university swim coaches
Answer 2 :
A lot of olympic swimmers have to move to go to the coach. Or coaches will come to them so maybe if you went to a really big competition they would see you and talk to you. Or try to contact a swim club that good swimmers have come from. And btw i hope you rembered that you have to go to the olympic trials and your coach dosent just let you in

 Read more other entries :