Welcome

Monday, February 1, 2010

About How do I find people, businesses,or anyone soliciting my contractor services? I live in Glendale AZ

How do I find people, businesses,or anyone soliciting my contractor services? I live in Glendale AZ?
I am licensed to do asphalt paving work, asphalt coating, and parking lot restriping and maintence work. Can anyone give me any links, or any info were i can place my bids. How do i find out when and where my services are needed ? All help is appreciated.
Other - Local Businesses - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
join service magic.com they will connect you to people who are looking for your services. I've used them a few times and had great success.You could try searching out contractors that maybe looking for your services through contractors associations.

Read more other entries :